Thursday, February 17, 2011

chap goh mei

We celebrate CNY for 15 days...today is CHAP GOH MEI. The last day of the celebration. Every chap goh mei marks the first full moon of the year :)
There is a tradition where young single ladies will go and throw oranges into the sea, river or from on top the bridge and with the hope of finding their true love. PS: If you are thinking of doing this, don't forget to Write your name and hp number or email on the orange...haha.

All the single boys waiting for the throw...

Recently my mom has been asking me if I got anything for Valentines...even today...Then only I ter-remember this tradition which is on chap goh mei...haha XD
So to all you people, I know I'm 21 years old already but I won't throw any oranges into any river,sea, from a bridge just yet...I wanna concentrate on my studies and only after my degree will I start thinking of throwing an orange..LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment