Tuesday, February 1, 2011

fulfill ur bet day

Ok, I went to the optician, he said can't really do anything about the light disturbance. At the moment, I do not need a specs yet unless I feel eye strain or watery eyes or headaches...Nah, I don't feel none of those yet. So check my eyes again after a year loh. Really glad that I don't need specs cause firstly it cost money, secondly it kinda spoils my image and thirdly it would be tough doing sports with spectacles on.

Lonely Spectacles, LoL


I only have a few more days to fool around cause after this, I would officially be an adult! Oh Gosh, 21 years old this year. I guess I gotta start acting like 21 and stop behaving so childish and immature. Be a women of little words and stop playing around with words? Stop Lame Jokes? Bullying and sarcasm are another part of my life that may need to be demolished soon...

Today, I made Robin Hood aka Chandrakumar, a 11 years old boy fulfill the bet which he lost! For those who didn't know, ROBIN and I made a bet before I started University life: Whoever fails any subject, test, exam, quiz will have to RUN up and down the JALAN JEJAWI ten times non stop. Ten times each fail, so if I fail 2 exams and 1 quiz then I will have to run 30x non stop. At the moment, the bet will last till 2014.
Robin failed his music exam last year and so today he had to fulfill the bet aka face the punishment.

Background info on Robin Hood, he is a straight A student, quite brilliant but lazy to study. Only concentrates on IMPORTANT subjects, confident he will never fail in education.

No comments:

Post a Comment