Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sok Sok

Last year my favourite uncle died. I wanted to attend his funeral but couldn't because of many reasons...
So, this year cannot celebrate CNY (Chinese new year). I don't know my uncle's name but among all my uncles he was the one I loved the most. I called him "Sok Sok"...The uncle that let me do anything and the dearest relative to me. I still remember all the memories with him and my younger bro, Prince.

He was there at the back of my classroom when I had art exam in standard 1(Primary school), I even remember he smiling at me while I drew a big apple on my art paper. I was so happy while drawing that apple because I knew after school I was going to have a really fun time. We went to the park where I played and played so much. 

Sok Sok always took me and Prince out to playgrounds, we would play and then eat ice cream and drink really really sweet drinks like LIVITA! LoL, small children drinking Red Bull, can you imagine how active we would transform into?

Sok Sok also frequently brings me and Prince out for JOY RIDES! In the car when he still had both legs, in handicap motorbike and bicycle when he amputated his leg because of Diabetes...I'm not sure about Prince, but I always look forward to CNY every year because I can go cycling and joyrides in Sok Sok's handicap motorbike :)
This year's CNY will be different without Sok Sok...

I remember getting lost with my uncle one CNY! I was traveling with my uncle on a motorbike while Prince traveled with my other relatives by car. Thank God, I recognised a landmark and so we didn't go to the family dinner but had our own dinner elsewhere then headed back home, that night was the night that I found out my younger bro loved me more than i loved him because he actually cried for me. When Prince found out I got lost and didn't make it for the dinner, he shed tears fearing for my safety and all. He then lose his appetite and insist to tapau some food for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment