Thursday, January 13, 2011

new n first

 Hey hey, here I am.
New Year, New Semester, New Hope, New Beginning, New Chapter and New Day, New Experiences, New Relationships, New Subjects...

so what's been up lately? It's once again the starts of NEW experiences...First times...
Shima got married...Shima from the Dingoes...
Walking by faith to her cocktail party at Ritz Carlton KL..I just took the monorail to Jalan Imbi and then just jalan-jalan by following my feelings then I reached Jalan Imbi Chapel...it was behind Ritz Carlton. Cool!
My first time going for a cocktail party. Secondly, My first time dancing.

Next is My first time going out with my Chinese course mates for a movie.
Birthday girl in the middle, she's also a 4 flat student. Tor Phi Nn. Next to her is Lai Kai Yan.
Fourth is My first time going out to celebrate my course mate's birthday! We went to the Garden's to celebrate, karaoke! Oh, meaning it's also my Fifth First: My first time going Karaoke.
Karaoke!
Sixth,  My first time sitting in a different seat in class
which is also my first time sitting on the other side of class!

Seventh, today's gonna be my first time ponteng class...
Not really ponteng if the lecturer don't come right? So far only 1 subject that we have not met the lecturer yet.
I mean we got the timetable but there's no lecturer's name and so far all 3 class, he or she hasn't entered class, maybe it's because in the first week usually our seniors don't enter class and on the second week, it's add and drop week or maybe we really don't have any lecturer for this subject yet? By the way, the subject is Injury in Sports and First Aid.

OH NO! I have number 8 because The day that I decided not to come was the day the LECTURER finally decided to turn up and the lecturer was none other than our very own PENGARAH PUSAT SUKAN aka DIRECTOR of SPORTS CENTER! Haiz, so anyway number 8 is My First time skipping class intentionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment