Saturday, January 8, 2011

joke went wrong

ah, i meant to tease Akiko and Jodie but it turned out as a joke that went wrong.
I was quite surprised to find out that they didn't know what it meant...and when they finally found out through another person, the moment was gone so they misunderstood. Haiz.


What is the best known American Sign Language sign? The I Love You sign is probably the best known sign. It is an easily recognized sign


The ILY is a sign from American Sign Language which, as a gesture, has moved into the mainstream. It is used in the United States and other Americanized countries. It originated in American Sign Language as a combination of the letters I, L and Y (I Love You). The sign is a very informal way of expressing a number of positive emotions ranging from general esteem to love for the recipient of the sign.



this is "I"


this is "L"


this is "Y"


therefore combination looks like spiderman or a sign rockers use...

No comments:

Post a Comment