Friday, January 14, 2011

bleep test

My first bleep test result was  level 5.7 during rugby training
2nd bleep test during UM interview for sports management course was level 6.6
3rd bleep test for rugby national team to the qualifying round to Asian Games at Guangzhou 2010, level 8.3
4th, programme Wellness by Pusat Sukan UM...for fun and fitness...level 8.3 again! :'(
No improvement loh XC

Today I went for UM's FREE violin class. We learnt how to hold the violin bow today. Lecturer was Dr Lee, she said I need to learn to relax my hand...If I wanna continue then i must buy Violin wor...about rm300. I got another choice, fill in a form and loan a violin for a few months then buy one...Err, I don't know la whether wanna continue or not...should I?

clayton kashuba's designs rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment