Wednesday, January 19, 2011

roomie2

Today's post will be on the Changes in Uni lifestyle or more specifically the changes in my roomies and me...
As time passes, changes takes place...


Akiko is now more aggressive than last year, she hits, slaps and bends people's finger...OUCH!
She thinks she's playing but sometimes it shows lack of manners...and if she doesn't change, someday someone might say to her "Your mom didn't teach you manners ah?"

Last year i said i could fight back but i didn't want to...that was last year. This year things changed, I am no longer able to fight back...i guess i left my fighting spirit behind...I'm a weakling.
This year i sort of developed a habit of reading at night.


Fiona is louder this year...last year her voice was much softer but this year her volume became more higher...

Next thing is my timetable :
monday afternoon and night,
tuesday morning and evening,
wednesday morning, evening and night.

violin class on friday afternoon and sports after that.
saturday and sunday goes for PALAPES LAUT aka reserve navy and softball...

that means my rest day is THURS only! Rugby in the evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment