Monday, February 28, 2011

where did you go? I miss you and need you to do my assignment..

my laptop has gone for an operation...the screen is like a tv with a bad ariel, jumping up and down the screen like a hyperactive person.
My pen drive has gone missing, how am i gonna get my assignment done now? laptop and pendrive, now i realize how important you two are for assignments!

On Saturday we went to Singapore for the match against Blacks A.
As usual, I'm a winger forever, i guess this game is the game I ran a lot but didn't do much though...felt like i ran everywhere and wasn't really playing by my position.
In this game I ran from one side of the field to the other just to close the gap.
Each time i marked their winger, their outside-center would kick the ball and i would be too slow to follow the ball. I need to learn how to look up and see the game instead of eying the ball only.
As usual, it's my weakness that I can't tackle properly resulting opposition scoring a try.
I don't quite remember what i did, but my team mates said I blow-over...did I?
I got the ball twice but didn't manage to go far. I must learn how to find gaps. When I had the ball, I wanted to pump my feet but my support told me to go down because the ball was in danger.

Well, the referee was kayu la, the opposition didn't ground the ball, the ball was on top her body, how can that be called a try? There were other instances where the referee gave bad calls repeatedly...Gawsh, Kayu Betul la.

After the game, the coaches and our captain and another senior player completely abandoned us...Thank God, there was still Becks and Zet or not it would be all the Old Timers aka Superstars or top management completely left us to fend by our self...

Lena Kula got lost so many times, But managed to find our way back...I guess that just wasn't our day.
Police doing road block on the highway? Wow, first time i encountered that.

this picture was from our first game at Republic Polytechnic, the start of singapore 15s league.

No comments:

Post a Comment