Wednesday, March 23, 2011

lousy me

Ok, so I've been reflecting and you know what? I came into realization that I am a really horrid girl.
Really rude and always talking before thinking thus saying hurtful things and causing grief to people around me. Lousy me...
I'm always sarcastic and arrogant and lame. 
Too many sorrows i have brought into the lives of people around me. I wanna say I'm sorry, will try to control myself. Need to change. Need to be aware that others have feelings too.

proverbs 17:28 Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues. 

james 1:26  Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless.


Yeah, so words can really hurt people. Did you know that in singapore, verbal abuse is just as horrific as domestic violence.

Ads from the Aware Helpline in Singapore showing that domestic violence include verbal abuse also.
Their tag line: Verbal abuse can be just as horrific. But you don’t have to suffer in silence

http://osocio.org/message/verbal_abuse_can_be_just_as_horrific/


No comments:

Post a Comment