Thursday, March 31, 2011

hectic week

Been having a hectic weekend...sleep at 2-3am and wake up at 7am. Falling asleep in classes and falling asleep on my laptop during assignment. Handball practise 8pm-1130pm...woah...my body is not getting enough rest. Not eating on time cause quite busy with the University life.

Yesterday i was So tired that i couldn't hear all my 3 alarms, went to a class late, wanted to set coundown reminder in 10 minutes but instead set it at 10 hours? Gosh, too exhausted already.

Realised that TNC is not the VC. Timbalan Naib Chancellor is the Deputy Vice Chancellor, not the Vice Chancellor. There are a few TNC's.

Realised that I'm not a good team player, I don't like making decision, I hurt people with my words, I'm quite of a last minute girl.


I put all the blame on myself and always thinking negatively of myself and low self esteem.Often don't trust myself. People can read me easily...i'm not good in hiding my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment