Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2 little mice fell in a bucket of cream


From the "Catch me if you can". It's based on a true story. Really interesting and it's a good movie. I like these quotes:

Frank Abagnale Sr.
: Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

Principal Evans: Mr. and Mrs. Abagnale, this is not a question of your son's attendance. I regret to inform you that, for the past week, Frank has been teaching Mrs. Glasser's French class.
Paula Abagnale: He what?
Principal Evans: Your son has been pretending to be a substitute teacher, lecturing the students, uh, giving out homework, uh. Mrs. Glasser has been ill, there was some confusion with the real sub. Your son held a teacher-parent conference yesterday and was planning a class field trip to a French bread factory in Trenton.

Frank Abagnale Sr.: She's so stubborn, your mother - Don't worry I won't let her go without a fight. - I've been fighting for her since the day we met.
Frank Abagnale, Jr.: Dad, out of all those men - You were the one who took her home, remember that.
Frank Abagnale Sr.: Two hundred men sitting in that tiny social hall watching her dance. What was the name of that town?
Frank Abagnale, Jr.: Montrichard, dad.
Frank Abagnale Sr.: I didn't speak a word of French, six weeks later she was my wife.

Frank Abagnale, Jr.: [In a letter] Dear Dad, you told me an honest man has no fear, so I'm trying hard not to be afraid.

Carl Hanratty:Hey, Frank...you know what I could never figure out? How did you do it Frank? How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana?
Frank Abagnale, Jr.: Why? What's the difference?
Carl Hanratty: Someone else took the test for you, didn't they?
(at the end of the movie Frank revealed)
Frank Abagnale, Jr.:I didn't cheat. I studied for 2 weeks and I passed


Yeah, the one about Frank studying just 2 weeks and pass really encourages me. STPM is really feeling so near. I mean next week is already NOVEMBER! ARGH, need to start being serious now! This weeks is kinda my last week for rugby cause I want to start studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment