Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Last Rugby session for this year :(


Yeash, If you didn't know, Today was a quite emo day for me.
I woke up feeling so not refreshed, wondering if I could skip school. Eventually the reminder on my phone rushed me to get ready and reluctantly I went to school. All I did today was read my history notes although nothing seems to make sense...LOL

Recess at 1.30pm and then we read newspaper and story books till 3pm till Prof Madya Koh Soo Ling arrived and lectured about MUET. She enter late and finish early, wasted a lot of time too. So smart of her to do that, she even brought some friends. The school had to give her a token of appreciation aka cheque of a few hundred ringgit la.

I don't mind Koh Soo Ling ending early but I don't understand why my teacher was so "SMART" and made such a big thing of her friend coming too-->so much that my teacher thanked and then asked Koh Soo Ling's friend to give a few words...

WHAT??? What's so special? Koh Soo LIng's friend isn't someone big also! Teacher was just too excited about Koh Soo Ling(a NST journalist, bookwriter, almost professor--> therefore someone of high rank) coming to school..so much that teacher thinks anyone related to Koh Soo Ling is a VIP! That women(Koh Soo Ling's friend) who soppose to "give a word or two" ended up giving the historical background of how Koh Soo Ling and her know each other and then she gave a speech on MUET is important...SOOOOOOOOO DARN LONG!!!!!! Almost half an hour! CRAZY! So, school which suppose to end at 5pm ended up ending at 5.35pm!

I quickly got home as fast as I could and changed and went to RUGBY! :) No matter how late I was going to be today for RUGBY practise, I would not miss it! It was my Last RUGBY session for this year! :(

Next weeks marks the month of NOVEMBER. Nov 23rd is my STPM! so I have about 3 weeks starting next week to cram all my studies. I've gotta Get mentally and physically prepared. STudy all the way! the FINAL PUSH! time to be serious! Practise today was so superly fun. There was jogging and running :) Yeah! I like being the "opposition". Just running all the way. Charging at someone with all my strength and speed. Today after practise and after a bath, we had a briefing. The Malaysian Women 7s Team is going to Borneo aka Sabah.

Sabah have been picked to host the Malaysian leg (Borneo 7s) of the IRB Asian Sevens series at the Likas Stadium in Kota Kinabalu from Oct 31-Nov 1.

The Borneo 7s is a change in format of competition from the annual 10s to make it one of the legs of the Asian series. And there will be competitions for both men and women involving national teams.

A total of 14 Asian countries will compete in the men’s competition – Hong Kong, Guam, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Singapore, China, Thailand, Kazakhstan, Taiwan and Malaysia.

Six teams will feature in the women’s event – Japan, Kazakhstan, Thailand, Singapore, India and Malaysia.

The IRB Asian Sevens Series in Borneo this weekend will feature the four national women’s teams from Malaysia , Thailand, Guam and India. The event is being held at the Likas Stadium in Kota Kinabalu from Oct 31 to November 1.

For Malaysia the competition rounds off a busy year of international action following on from previous appearances in 7s competitions this year including the Asian Women’s Sevens event in Thailand last May.

There, they beat Cambodia and India but lost to Iran and Laos before finishing second overall in the developing division.

http://www.scrumqueens.com/news/115-borneo-7s-to-test-developing-asian-nations.html

Well, It was fun and I'll miss the rugby family loads :P
Today I officially have been striped of the label "Newbie aka Beginner" cause there was a new person today who's going to join the Rugby family...Shima's her name.

BTW: if you have not figured it out--> I'm NOT going to the Borneorugby game...LOL. hafta start studying la.

No comments:

Post a Comment