Friday, October 9, 2009

Karaoke

Today I sang my first karaoke....haha
In School on the Stage...wasn't that crazy? LOL. It was with Pui Yee and Praveen la...all 3 of us...the only NON-Muslim students that was present. Muhibah you know? Christian, Buddhist, Hindu...haha.

We sang a few Westlife songs la..cause it was basically the only English songs that was available which Praveen and I knew...As Praveen and I are not really updated with songs...haha

We were basically 3 frogs croaking...haha, But there was a lot of support by the audiences(our fellow form mates)...Helping us sing the parts we were not confident with.

I guess they really gave us a lot of moral support for us because we are not always open as in we usually shy away from most things. I guess maybe it's also because it's like the "last gathering" we have together...

Actually it was a spontaneous la. This is what happened la:
On the table after eating, Pui Yee said "Sha la la la"
So I sang "Every shalalala" and we sang together "Every wo u wo u, still sha"...then Pui Yee said "Hilda, Let's go sing"
I was caught off guard..."Is she crazy? Is this for real? Pui Yee, are you OK?" was what went through my head... Oh, my! Pui Yee was serious la. OK la, follow only la. Then we brought Praveen with us too..cause both of us also were shy.

But it was fun la...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment