Monday, October 19, 2009

Revelation: One Litre of tears

Revelation: An enlightening or astonishing disclosure

Last Friday was Deepavali holiday la...so what did I do? I watched "1 litre of tears" a Japanese drama/series...It was a really sad movie but I didn't cry 1 litre la...haha, maybe just 50ml of tears. It was based on a true story, 11 episodes. Finally finished it on Sunday.
The movie really made me realize some things or shall I say it opened my eyes to see reality.

STPM is really very close. A month more...30 days! ARGH...

Ako chan, Asou kun and Aya chan's character opened my eyes that I must start studying already, no more time for saying "Aiya, still a long way more" nor "Aiyoh, not enough time already one la, sure die one. So, study or no study won't make a difference"

Aya chan wants to study(further her studies but her situation doesn't allow her to do so)

Asou kun didn't want to take the exam but circumstances forced him to take the exam and he managed to pass and get into the school

I see myself in Ako chan. She's not smart and then she finally decides to study really hard although it seemed impossible for her to get into that particular school. Only a miracle would let that happen, but somehow she manages to pass the exam and get into that reknown school. This really encourages me that it's never too late. Better late than never and the fact that Ako chan manage to get into the school also really teaches me to not give up hope.

I have decided to start studying! ^^
Arigato, Aya Kito!

here are some memorable quotes:

"People shouldn't dwell on the past. It's enough to try your best in all that you're doing now"

"Be strong, go forward, move ahead"

"Reality is too cruel, too brutal. I don't even have the right to dream. As I think about the future, the tears will come out again."

"Hope that whatever your walk in life, you leave here with a little more warmth in your heart and a little more courage to face another day. Next time you see your loved one, tell them how special they are. Next time you meet a friend, thank them for always being there for you. Life is what you can make of it. Treasure it."

No comments:

Post a Comment