Thursday, March 25, 2010

Insensitive

I found out today from a RBS friend today that:
I am really insensitive and really sarcastic. I always bully her and make fun of her.
She told me that she was very hurt by the words I used and what I said,
She simpan dalam hati(the hurt) for so many months and today only she told me that she was really hurt by what I said many many months ago.

I was wondering, why did she keep it in for such a long time? Just tell me then and there la. I am so fluent in demeaning people that I don't know that people are HURT by what I do or say.

OK la, at least she finally told me how she felt la and at least she's still talking to me lor.
I apologized but I know that it takes time to heal so I am not expecting her to forgive me now.

Hmm, maybe it's time for me to change, TRY my best to control my tongue lor.

Just as the bookmark my mentor Sabrina gave to me,
Yakobus 1:26 "Jikalau ada orang yang menganggap dirinya beribadah, tetapi todak mengekang lidahnya, ia menipu dirinya sendiri maka sia-sialah ibadahnya"
English translation in Contemporary English Version
James 1:26 "If you think you are being religious, but can't control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and everything you do is useless."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This pix reminds me of us...Dingoes.
we fight, we play... we laugh.. we sleep.. then we love each other!!!"
Captain Lim Chin Wei


Today rugby training canceled because of the super heavy rain and loud and long THUNDER...

Speaking of rugby, I wonder how are the Hong Kong 7s team doing now? I mean our Malaysian women players who are in Hong Kong for the HK 7's rugby tournament.
Apparently, HK 7s is like the best rugby tournament la...sort of like COPA IBA for Captainball. It's the Rugby season now...and there's a match almost every Saturday evening.

Saturday evenings also got Youth Fellowship(YF), I'm a assistant Care Group(CG) leader. Haiz...Prince told me, "You cannot serve 2 masters"


Sarah T said: Half half la...selang-seli between CG and Rugby.



Is rugby worldly pleasure? Didn't Jesus day "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me"

Can Someone Define idolatry to me and then tell me what is the difference with Passion?

I don't know la...

No comments:

Post a Comment