Thursday, March 4, 2010

UiTM exhibition match

Dingoes...

28th Feb 2010, the Dingoes had an exhibition match at Padang Perindu in UiTM. Women contact rugby where the Dingoes divided them self into 2 teams and had a match.
This small rugby league is a rather get-together league for the foundation kids in UiTM. They had three rugby teams (engineering students, law students, and science students) and its the round-robin on Saturday. The finals was on Sunday. It started sometime around 9am and they finished up the finals by 10am before our game.

It was fun. We warmed up together and then broke into
teams. Practiced a bit of lineouts...
Aki and Halina was captains...I was in Aki's team along with Bibi, Haniza, MeiLing, Chut, Zet and Andy. It was a fun game, and overall there was 4 or 5 tries. I scored one :) Yay...actually, I think that was just luck la...cause nobody chased me...lazy mah. By the way, my
team won.
My team.

No comments:

Post a Comment