Monday, March 29, 2010

U R Hired!

Browsed through asiaparttime.com and came across this.
http://asiaparttime.com/2010/03/rm55hr-general-papparich-bangsar-by-danny-29/#comments

so, I also comment la :hi, can i work on weekdays 9am-5pm only?
the Next day I got a reply:
Hi Hilda, Please drop by to our outlet for an interview,ok?Address as below : 2,Jalan Telawi 4,Bangsar Baru 59100 KL(Opposite Hong Leong bank) Regards, Danny

Then same day I went interview! I said Part time only...anytime in morning la...cannot work after 5pm, Weekends also I cannot work. (Boss ask weekends why cannot?) I just said "Got competitions la."
Actually every weekends got church and also sometimes got Rugby matches la ;P
Boss said...ok, will call u if accepted la. Sunday 10am. I got a call from boss...I'm hired :)
Part time loh..11am to 5pm weekdays :) YaY! Thank you, God for the part time job...I love the timing la! (Francis' lame joke: I'm hired by my Heavenly Rich Pappa!)

Today was my first time there...get Uniform, look at the menu for 20 mins, then try to remember table positions and drink names. My job today was serve drinks and roti and clear table la. Must say drink and food name wor when serving. A bit tough to remember la...as some of you know that I have problems with names ma...

Communication was a little hard for me, thick accents and my not so good listening skills.

Tun Dr Mahathir came today la to yum cha at PappaRich Bangsar. Time pass by quite fast too, good for me...standing the whole day.

diff topic: start tomorrow got daily rugby training...we are going to have a rugby match soon ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment