Friday, March 26, 2010

Judah

So sleepy...my mobile phone rang, a Chinese girl said, "Hello, this Judah?"
Me: Huh? Who?
Chinese girl: This, Judah?
Me: Huh?
Chinese girl: Judah!
Me: Nope, sorry, wrong number.

Ring ring ring ring, rang my house phone.
Chinese girl: Hello, this Judah?
In my mind I was thinking, am I hearing properly? after all, i feel so sleepy.
Me: Who?
Chinese girl: Hello Judah...
Me: Sorry, wrong number.

House phone rang again...same thing again...
Then my mobile phone rang and same girl again.
Mobile phone rang again...same girl
House phone...same girl

House phone...
Chinese girl: Hello, this is Judah?
Me: Huh?
Chinese girl: Judah?
me: who?
Chinese girl: Judah?
I kept quiet and thought for a while...Judah? Judah? (I remember a classmate of mine who cannot pronounce English properly, all her Z become J...What --Dah do i know?)
me: Owh, HILDA, is it?
Chines girl: yes, is this Judah(Hilda)?
me: yes, speaking....

Btw: yes, it's my classmate!

Owh, what a crazy day...Hilda pronounced as Judah. That's what you hear when you are sleepy! LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment