Monday, March 1, 2010

STPM results.

Hey people. Sorry once again for the long silence. My internet connection is disconnected for a while la. Now I'm in Amma's house typing this, LOL.

My STPM results is finally out.
Pengajian AM-->A-
BM-->B-
Sejarah-->B-
Ekonomi-->C+
Pengajian Perniagaan->C

so best 4 subject pointer is 2.835
over 5 subjects, my pointer is 2.668.

Since my business is quite horrible, I decided to do Law or Political Science...Psychology and media communication, and kerja sosial are on my mind too.
I have to apply for Local University now and can put up to 8 choices of Uni and course la. The chances of getting into a local Uni in Malaysia by STPM is 50-50 chance la...That's why not many people take STPM or Form 6 in Malaysia cause if they don't get into a local Uni, then they just wasted their one and half a year in school.

The Uni that are on my mind now is
UM
UDM
Unimas
UKM
UUM
UMS

No comments:

Post a Comment