Monday, September 20, 2010

Change

Today evening, i managed to get one of my room mate to go exercise...haha...just walking la...walked on the jogging route but it wasn't the slow and lazy normal type of walk, it was a fast pace walk...

My room mates made me remember that i haven't post any pic of them yet..so, here it goes:
me, Akiko, Fiona, Ru Shan

By the way, Ru Shan left us, she left UM to go to a Uni in UK...
Apparently, she's gonna chase her dreams...the course she got in UM was not the one she wanted...

-----------------------------------

Next topic:

Just today evening i received an SMS from someone i know...
She was upset with me, she said I have changed so much in a bad and negative way that i am no longer the HILDA she used to know! She asked me WHY?

I gotta admit I wasn't a bit surprise at the sms...cause i knew each word she wrote was the truth.


In my heart I wanted to reply her, "Yalor, the time u got to know me was when i was a strong Christian but now I'm less than half of a Christian...the only reason why I'm still aware of God's presence in my life is because of people who love me sooo much and praying for me.
Emjhay Pabilona from Philippines
whom i knew through mission trip and
Amanda Ho whom I knew from Girls Camp
"

Even as i was showering, i was thinking of how different a person i am now. It is true, I'm rude, straight to the point, easily agitated and irritated. I take advantage aka take things for granted. Feel so fed up with unique people...very different change indeed. I feel so fed up of layanning nonsense.
UM, away from church and rugby are just reasons...external factors.
The change is from inside...laziness, justification, no more integrity, taking things too lightly and fed up. Maybe prayer and Quiet time is a big fraction too?

So, starting tomorrow i think i wanna make a change! try my best not to be rude..try a little kindness...


No comments:

Post a Comment