Monday, September 27, 2010

Jonah Jones

hey hey, Jonah Jones was great. Saturday and Sunday 25-26th Sep 2010.

I performed my best in the first game against Singapore's nanyang tech uni(NTU), A lot of good tackles and yeah, pretty good defense. But I developed a bad habit of sliding people...ish ish ish..
We had a total of 3 games on saturday. 7s a side, 7 minutes play, 1 min rest, 7 min play.

The next day was quite bad for I was feeling really OFF, my body was aching and i felt unusually weak, I just knew something was wrong with me. Felt super duper weak...I wanted to call my coach n tell him "hi coach, i'm feeling unwell, i am not coming today, i'm so sorry ya" but i didn't cause i know that is irresponsible and unethical.

I'm in the 2nd team aka the development team..Wild Cats (lol, reminds me of High School Musical)
In my team, I'm one of the few fit players so it's important for me to not get hurt or injured cause got no substitute for me. We play as a team and lose as a Team, there's no I in Team...so, i went to play on sunday despite knowing that i won't be able to function at optimal performance that day.
Wei said I looked like i had a hangover...hangover face..tired
During warm up, i felt really tired and felt like vomiting. Coach said if you feel like vomiting, go and vomit la, so Right before the game I went to vomit, i felt a bit better after that but still really tired. (Coach Haflil said it's dehydration)

In the match, on the first ruck in the first few minutes , when i fell to the ground, i didn't want to get up and i just wanted to lie down there. But i knew that it would be selfish and irresponsible as i still could go on and furthermore there is no substitute player for me. So, after a few lagging moments on the ground, i forced myself to get up and get on with the game by convincing myself, "Come on mun foong, don't give up so easily, don't give in to yourself. You're much better than that. It's a team sports, there's no I in team, don't let the team down. come on, get up and get on with the game!"


I realised vomiting takes up some energy too...LoL
I scored my first try! Fuyoh, tired tired like that also still can run 50 m n score a try!

and after the game, i went and vomited again...
pale face, exhausted, tired and feeling really lousy. No appetite too.


When i went home, i felt like vomiting a few times but i told myself, "Don't vomit la, you ah what did you eat the whole day? oat crackers, 2 mouthful of chicken rice, 2 bites of banana and 2 bites of a piece of bread...if you vomit, there's practically nothing in your stomach."

LoL, like that also i can think...

anyway, my mom didn't let me go back to uni cause of this worryingly sick condition...so i was under observation by my mom.

thank God, everything was back normal on monday!

wah, dehydration really sucks yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment