Friday, October 1, 2010

halau some1 4rm their own room

Wednesday is the most busiest day of my week. The program starts at 6am-->Palapes Watches. There's a bit of kawad and then sing patriotic songs and accouncement, some what like perhimpunan but just PALAPES only...both the army(darat) and the navy(laut).

Then it's followed by a series of class/lectures. Lunch break and then lectures till evening. Break for dinner and then class till 10pm.

Now that's what you call full time student! LoL

So, by the time the day ends, i feel cranky...recently one of my room mate was chatting with her friend through some chat application like skype on a wednesday night all the way to Thurday 3am...About 3am, I told her to go to the study room and chat cause there's no one there. I wanted to sleep la, if she did it on a friday or weekends I really wouldnt mind.

After that, i felt really bad la...it's like I halau-ing a person out of her own room! Maybe I'm selfish and don't know how to tolerate? After all, it is her room, she should be allowed to do whatever she wants.
Now I know that i don't have enough patience...feel really sad and a bit of regret that I did what i did. Need to learn to control myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment