Friday, October 29, 2010

silly me

Let me tell you of the silliest mistake i did this year!

My camera was inside the washing machine without me realizing.
It was in from the beginning of the wash all the way to the end. A full wash of 80 minutes. Turbo dry. Medium water pressure. Not to forget that there was Detergent mixture in the wash too.

My camera was full with battery and memory card. Wrapped inside the camera cover.

I guess the fact that the camera was inside the cover, so less damaged by the spinning and less impact on the camera body especially the screen.

How did it get into the washing machine? I left my camera in my laundry bag. I just chuck out all the content of the bag into the washing machine. My camera was the last to be put inside the bag therefore the first to fall inside the washing machine and the weight of the camera help it get to the bottom part of the washing machine.

bottom part means the first to be immersed in water and therefore the longest period to be immersed in water.

Only when i was taking out the clothes to be dried did I see my camera!
Aiyah...so how?
Take out the battery and memory card... let all 3 dry. Didn't touch it for a week already. Battery sort of rusted. Buy new battery. Luckily i Didn't use rechargeable battery or not really wasteful to throw the battery away loh. Can on but cannot function normal thus meaning not dry enough la. Gonna leave it for 1 more week to dry

No comments:

Post a Comment