Monday, October 4, 2010

changed

Palapes Navy kem induksi was great. Not as teruk as i imagined but turns out my body was not as strong as i imagined it to be.

As i enter Uni life, many things changed.
I don't like to smile anymore...
No semangat anymore..
much thin and less appetite..
easily tear,
almost don't seem to care about things,
Feel like giving up and letting go easily but the voice inside my head tells me, "Come on, you're better than that, you know you still can carry on, Don't give up just because of little things."

To be serious, I wanted to Keluar baris aka Quit Palapes Laut...NOt because of the rigouros activity but simply because of the fact they are trying to Malay-ized me. Must put hand up when they pray, must wear long sleeve, must wear innerwear aka the hand sleeve to cover aurat....maybe next time, they will tell me to wear tudung! Besides that, i also wanted to quit Navy because it really takes away my sports time...Sukmum-->SUKan Mahasiswa UM and rugby trainings or rugby competitions la.

By the way, SUKMUM started already. It's like a month long of sports day...inter college sports la...when i say college i mean the hostel in UM aka Kolej Kediaman(KK). There are 12 KK in UM, I'm living in the 11th. The whole month of October is SUKMUM

People are telling me that I changed and most often these changes they refer to are negative. They said Kecewa, disappointed and sad with me.

I tell you, I'm also kecewa with myself.

I never knew I can change so negative so fast.

Deep inside i know that The main cause of this negative changed is the JOY of my Heart has gone, I neglected HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment