Thursday, October 21, 2010

asgmt

Today was my first day in University where i was not paying attention in class. I felt so sleepy and didn't want to sleep in class. Fighting the sleepy feeling and trying my best to stay awake meant focusing more on not falling asleep rather than focusing in class. I felt like i was not respecting the lecturer. I feel sad and guilty.

Don't get me wrong, the class was not boring. It was a Wednesday. Palapes day meaning wake up at 5pm and full day of classes till night at 10pm ish. Tired, sleepy.
Fighting the urge to sleep is tough!

There was a fire drill again in University but this time, it was at my faculty: sports centre.

Assignment, assignment. Something to comment about! My group was the last to pass up the assignment and we passed it up LATE! The lecturer asked me why? My group was the first to get the assignment but last and late to pass it up.

My tears in my eyes were so ready to flood down. ;'(

My group is made up of 3 members; me and 2 guys.

My group have not even printed out the assignment! I felt like a really unlucky person.
Do you know why? Well, I already did my part and gave it to my other team members to edit or add pictures or combined with whatever they were to do or come up with. I gave the info last month already! Last month!

Every time I ask them to meet up to discus or find info, they will have fantastic reasons and tell me not to worry la...They are very busy with their own uni life activities...Happening people...haha. So, I just take my own initiative to do whatever I can.

Last week I reminded them that we have to pass up the project today. They didn't seem to care, "Aiyah, still got time lah"

Yesterday, I reminded them to print out. Then one of the guy keep sms-ing me, asking me what to do. I was like,"Hello! I did my part, now it's your turn to do yours. The least you can do is find some pictures. Use your rational la, do whatever you want to do. Please stop asking me what to print and what to do. Every single thing also ask me. Like as though I'm a bossy perfectionist and everything need my permission and it's my masterpiece."

Actually maybe, he wants to be spoon fed or if anything goes wrong, can just say "Hilda suruh"

Today morning in class, when everyone was handing up the project, my group not yet even print out!

You know what? Both the boys didn't do anything! On top of that, one of the guy deleted my document from his pen drive...luckily the other guy and I still had the soft copy in ours. I also thank God the lecturer gave us 20 minutes break. So print the at least 3/4 of the assignment! Didn't print out in color some more! Haiz! Due to the unprinted methodology and front cover, so we still could not hand in the project.

During the break, they kept asking me what to do and what to print...I feel frustrated inside but outwardly i kept my cool and didn't show it.

After everyone except us handed in their assignment, they had to do presentation verbally and I was so ready for it but the lecturer didn't let our group, because we did not pass up the assignment yet and most probably my fellow group mates would not be able to answer any question or explain anything about our presentation since they didn't do anything...I felt really down ;( :( XC

after a few hours when the class was over, we handed in everything i did. What they did? Last second(not even minute) of Finding UM logo, writing our names on the front cover and pay for the project printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment