Tuesday, October 5, 2010

uplifting day

Today i received many encouragement and support from my friends through Facebook, they all just tanya khabar but end up telling me not to give up on God.
"When you fall down, get back up smooth like a hero, not like an elephant..LoL."
"Dunno where you are right now, but whatever it is, don't let yourself burnout okay.
i'm not sure what the cause is, but yeah, if you're going through a period of 'dryness'... I'm sure you know, God is still with you, just as He is in other times, and He definitely loves you just the same.

don't let yourself slip away from spending time with the person that loves you most. but don't let yourself feel guilty over not spending enough time with Him etc. He's not a slave driver as far as i know, otherwise I'd be a total failure as well :).

hope things work out for you, and that you'll feel His love for you even at this moment. He loves you unconditionally!"

then today i suddenly felt like going to visit my old blog, i mean my form 6 blog. I was really surprised to see so many comments on one of my blog post and it was mostly in Chinese...all giving me morale support, supporting me. Yen Ping translated the comments for me.thank you.

I feel so terharu that got so many strangers uplifting me and giving me encouragement.

Besides that, the blogpost was written on march 3rd, 2010 but the comments were still flowing till august 20th.

there was some comments that said they feel happy reading my post and can't wait for my next post.

however there were 2-4 comments which were not relevant...the comments on my post were too many that these certain people thought it's a chatbox..LoL.


So, should i revive my form 6 blog by continuing it with Uni life? I dono...my motive of the form 6 blog was to condemn my school wor...

No comments:

Post a Comment