Wednesday, September 22, 2010

lamb

Here's an emo blog post

I'm so fed up, I'm so changed.

I just wanna say "Whatever!" and then move on.

I don't know what to do.
Should i just ignore the person or should i reply and say what i want to say...very hurtful words
That person just thinks about herself and thinks the world is all about her.
She forgets that there are other things besides her in the planet we live in.
She's also demanding and I really had my patience pushed to the limits.



But how cruel it would be for me to inflict sorrow on that certain wounded lamb?
I know I have a responsibility to take care of His Sheep, especially the one that are unique and require more special care but this is all just too much.

I wanna throw that sheep into someone else's pen, Abandon it. I started ignoring it,
But the love the sheep has for the caretaker is more than the love the caretaker has for the sheep as the sheep keep coming back.

I know my LORD loves her too, but she doesn't really love Him. And now this burden or this responsibility has caused me to indirectly "hate" my LORD.


I can never really understand fully the meaning of AGAPE aka Sacrificial Love.
Imagine that Jesus loved us although we didn't love Him, Jesus loved us so much that He laid his life down for us to have eternal life. The love so much as to be willing to sacrifice everything, including One self.


Isaiah 45: 4, 5

4 For the sake of Jacob my servant,
of Israel my chosen,
I summon you by name
and bestow on you a title of honor,
though you do not acknowledge me.

5 I am the LORD, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
though you have not acknowledged me,

No comments:

Post a Comment