Saturday, September 18, 2010

fun holiday

This holiday was very family oriented :)
There was not a day i spent alone! It's with my elder sis, elder bro, younger bro, mom and dad.
Nostalgic, a lot of old memories revisited and new ones made. I really love doing things with my siblings, even when we have nothing to do,the time spent with them is enough for me.

A camera lesson from my sis' bf:
1. Take the background, not just people cause if you wanna take people pictures. at home also can take.
2. It's ok to be flexible to find the right angle, don't just stand in one place moving the camera up and down.

On the space shot, peer pressure still exist..haha. My bro and I sat at the sides and there was a girl who sat in between us, when we reached the tio and put up our hands, the girl looked to the left and saw my bro putting up his hands, then she look to the right and saw me putting up my hands so she also put up her hands...LoL.

The best memory of this holiday is Tommy encouraging me, my elder brother telling me to believe and have trust, to be confident.

Going on the space shot and roller coaster, with my bro's encouragement I had the courage to let go and trust the system. Holding onto the bars was the sign of not trusting and insecure of the protection offered.

This also taught me something spiritual...Learn to believe, trust God. Let go, Learn to have faith in God. Stop being insecure. Be confident in Him, He will keep you safe and His protection is not fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment