Tuesday, July 7, 2009

rebelious blog?

heys all,

Been busy la...Actually I wanted to blog yesterday but then I was so preoccupied in building my other blog...My school has this blog competition la, so I decided to collect the posts written about my school and put it into 1 blog...I guess I just wanted the school to know that I don't really like it. Shout out in the form of a blog.Yeah, crazy I know, risking my reputation in school...I don't think I'll win but it's just a rebelious thing la..muahaha

I didn't put in the "Abuse" parts la...cause I didn't write those on the internet.
The abuse I mean is they made us stand under the rain twice already. Literally! Students stood 10 minutes under the pouring rain while they(the teachers) were under the roof.

First incident was the Librarians' and Prefects' installation. The Librarians were under the rain la...the Absurd thing was a Big Shot Police Inspector was present and he DIDN'T do anything about it, all he cared was that he was out of the rain! Useless, I tell you! Not sure of his name la. Malay, short and fat--> Chief inspector Shahrizan
Second time was when the trainee teachers leaving us...we were forced to stand under the rain just to hear those trainee teachers goodbye speech and they even got time to take picture!
COME ON! What NONSENSE is this?
hmm, maybe I might just write it in that blog.
FYI: this is the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment