Thursday, July 2, 2009

timetable

Hi kawan-kawan,
My school is always changing the school timetable la, that's not the only thing changing! Even the time has been extended from 2.30pm, 3pm, 3.30pm, 4.15pm, and now the latest time being 5.25pm.Gila duh!
With the new timetable in activation now there's extra class(Kelas NADI) on Saturdays la...And not forgetting MR NANDA's compulsory economy classes on SUNDAYS. Wah, that means literally everyday also got school...But as for me, I am NOT going for NADI CLASSES ON SATURDAYs. NO WAY!unless it's Mr Nanda's class la...
What's with "lectures, tutorial, R&D, and colloquium"...and what's with going back at 3.50pm on Friday? This is crazy la.

Ok, now onto a different topic.
Today as I was in the car at Brickfields waiting la for the traffic light to turn green, I saw an old Malay blind lady on the other side of the road. She looked so helpless and was holding out her hand.
I don't know if she wanted to get a taxi or if she wanted someone to help her cross the road. My heart went out to her and my heart was filled with pity for her. I helplessly watched the helpless poor blind lady calling for help. I wanted to help her but I was in the car and at the traffic light, I can't just come out of the car like that. I saw many people walk pass her but
not noticing her.
This reminded me of the people of the world who are putting out their hands and waiting for someone to lead/help them...But somehow the Christians do not notice them and just walk pass them.

1 comment:

  1. THE new time table can make oll form 6 student besom more crazy la.haha.
    unbelieveble if sume student 6A1 msuk ICU,not U.hahaha.principle,i see you in court:p
    just joke lah.huhu

    ReplyDelete