Sunday, July 19, 2009

siemens run

Today was supposedly the Re-Examination for Economic...However, MR Nanda had to go back home town. Yesterday night i received an sms:
"Hi my students, good news for you all. No class tomorrow as I have an emergency. Need to go back to my home town. Please inform everyone. Sorry and thanks."

Joined the Siemens run today. 10km. Ladies Open category. I really am not the same as I used to be... I was struggling to finish the 10 km la, but it was all crazy. Started at 7.30 am and I ended at 8.41 am...see how sucky I am! I didn't even manage a medal or placing...haiz
Mun Foong, you're no longer the athletic girl la...haha. Doink
Miew Ling got 19th :)
ok, I met Hyo Sun there too, she got somewhere about 50-65...if i'm not mistaken it's 62nd.

Yesterday, my elder bro--> Tommy was home. He commented some stuffs about the 2012 maths n science back to BM while was an eye opener for me. He said the "jurang" aka gap between the rural area and urban area will be larger and more "ketara" each year if we continue with Maths and Science in English.
For city students it's ok...change to bm or english, it doesn't really make any difference wan but for kampung students, their grades would be worse.
Imagine if you have to learn/study MATHS and SCIENCE in a foreign language...for Banana's like me-->in mandarin...and for other students--> learning Maths and Science in Russian...
wow, that's really a different view of the subject which I've never saw...
yalah, kesian the kampung students ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment