Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30th, 2009

The month is coming to an end,
Remember my short term aim posted on June 20th, 2009.
Yeaps, it's now time for evaluation.
The verdict: YOU FAILED....muhahaha, MFoong, you loser!!!LOL

Nooooooooo...yeah la, actually it's my fault la...didn't try my best la. Even Meme said "Hilda, awak jalan pun tak guna, akan tidur gak."
I was walking in class to get some oxygen into my system...
It's like an auto reaction la, once my hand and head is on the table...the sleeping spell overcomes me. It's easier to sleep on the school desk than sleeping on a bed. I know, weird right?

Ok Ok, I won't give up and I won't give in... Just because I failed the first time, doesn't mean I should quit! I'm continuing this AIM of NOT SLEEPING IN CLASS...This time I'll put a note on my desk reminding me of this AIM...I hope it'll work. LOL
The month of July shall be another chance..use it wisely Mun.

Add Oil Add Oil, Jia youh Hilda. Jika anda percaya, anda mesti BOLEH. Yakin Boleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment