Saturday, June 20, 2009

my aim for june 09


TTDI YF came to BGC YF today, we watched a movie made by them...quite cool la.
the TTDI youth so sporting la...the movie was good.
My skin's peeling-->sunburn la...not a nice sight..haha
P/s: Edison Chen was at Bangsar ;p

I told my mummy I'm going out to fill the basketball with air just now at 8pm, as I was walking home I bumped into Prince's friends and lepak with them la, jalan² sambil Cakap². Then around 8.40pm my phone rang...it was my mum, she asked me "Bad Guy catch you ar?"
so cute ya, my mum? =)

Tomorrow got Mr Nanda's macro economy class...

My aim this month is to stay awake...change my bad habit.
Some of you know this, some don't.
Hilda Hew Mun Foong is a heavy sleeper in school.
This goes all the way back to form 2, I sleep in class. It's just a habit. Not that I have not enough sleep or that I'm tired...It's just a really bad habit that's stuck with me...
If you don't believe that Mun Foong sleeps in class...ask her classmates or teachers...
This needs to be stopped...form 2 to now upper 6 already, yet still sleeping in class? Mun, you really need to stop this! You're jeopardising your life! Almost 6 years already!

No comments:

Post a Comment