Monday, June 15, 2009

sleep

Hi, recently each time i sleep, something changes
quite funny.. i actually packed my bag for school and set d alarms n all..den i remember locking the door n going to sleep... when i woke up d door was still lock and the blanket was over me(i don't remember putting blanket on myself)...how come i didn't hear the alarm?

during the BTN camp..when they sent us to sleep at 12am den woke us up at 2.30 am for an activity....i remember we were given numbers n i was 24..there was 35 in all la...then I slept on the tar road...when i woke up, there was only 2 other campers n a facilitator...

The activity finished at 5am..then they send send us to sleep n we had to wake up at 5.30am....i remember sleeping n when i woke up it was 7.30am, i was in d dorm with another girl...every1 else was down stairs...how come every1 forgot me? Usually we cannot eat until every1 arrives, but that day nobody noticed that i was still asleep...den when i went down...they all asked me where was I gone to? Huh?
[ Sabrina said: oh! haha... maybe God knows u too tired and needed more rest so sent angels to keep u :) ]

there was 1 thing in camp which was really cool that happened.. to get into the girl's dorm u have to enter the toilet...the dorm is in the toilet..haha. we don't have the key to the toilet but we have the key to the dorm.. 1 day I was staring at my towel n i remembered RBS[Residential Bible School] (where A.May Lee told us to not put our towels in the dorm)...So I hanged my towel outside(it was dry i told myself this is d silly-est thing I'm doing)... i was lazy to go out side so i just opened my window cause my window was nearest to the clothes line... That day, some1 locked the toilet door...so having the dorm key was useless n we were all stuck outside...but then i remembered my window, climbed into the dorm n opened d toilet door...amazing isn't it..how RBS n God could make a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment