Thursday, June 25, 2009

Smiling =)

YOUR Light broke through my night, restored exceeding JOY,
YOUR grace fell like the rain and made this desert LIVE.

YOUR hand lifted me up, I stand on higher ground.
YOUR praise rose in my heart and made this desert sing
:
YOU have turned my mourning into dancing, You have turned my sorrow into JOY.

It's a Happy day. I smiled the whole day. I just felt cheerful, not too sure why...must be someone praying for me. Thanks people! :P Appreciate it loads. Oh ya, not forgetting that it's my heavenly Father's joy too that filled my heart with gladness and joy.

Smiling keeps you cheerful or is it that when you're cheerful you're smiling? Perhaps it's both...either way, I'm feeling so content but I don't know why...Must be the JOY and PEACE from God

I think I'm crazy...I've been smiling the whole day for no reason and I really feel cheerful, content, happy and peaceful.
Hmm, maybe not crazy but more to Blessed...haha.

LOVE all you people loads and loads. Mmwwwhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment