Sunday, June 7, 2009

'Bank-ing'

Sorry, blogging quite late today, my sis was using the computer...
Yeah, wanna know how my day started? Ginee called to ask me teman Amma to the 'bank'...haha. Deja Vu...
Wah, today's walking was 1 hour and 45 minutes long...of cause I enjoyed the walk :P
Did I ever mention before that I LOVE accompanying people?
I found out that Ginee likes me and Snow from Amma. Wow, I never knew that. Someone actually cares for me :P (NO, not the love-like but the care-like)...maybe cause Ginee takes me and Snow as her lil sis...that she never had. I mean I like my Bendahara Juniors of 2004-2007, they are like the lil sisters that I never had...I'm not saying I don't care about Bendahara boys but I was always closer to the girls :) -->I remember Emily Choo and me taking busses and walking, I remember Victoria and Atiqah and me just hanging out in the park and walking back with them. Each and every Bendahara junior is truly treasured by me...My lil siblings.
FYI: Bendahara is my ex-school's sporthouse.

Amma is so strong, healthy and she's 69 years old. Woah...
One thing I don't enjoy going out with Amma is that she will belanja me...poor as they are they still give your their best hospitality. I feel like "mm moh ee c". I mean anyone would feel that way right? When below average people belanja you...like a bit uneasy and "hark hey"
You know Amma's belanja-ring reminds me of the Philippines people. Poor as they are, they always say "Come and share God's blessings with us".
Anyway I really enjoy accompanying people. I think I should be a bodyguard la...LOL

Youth Fellowship(YF), King Yi spoke on "I am the Way, and the Truth and the Life"
this is the tip of his iceberg...
Deuteronomy 30:15-20 (New International Version)
See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. For I command you today to love the LORD your God , to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD you God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them. I declare to you this days that you will certainly be destroyed. You will now live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.

This day I call heaven and earth as witnessess against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
.

3 questions he left.
1. How much of God are you letting into your life?
2. How much of truth do you know?
3. What kind of life are we seeking for ourselves?

the sentance that caught my attention--> The Devil's faith is more than us...he believes Jesus and Jesus' divinity and shudders

No comments:

Post a Comment