Friday, June 5, 2009

Walk girl, walk. Stop it Ms & Mrs Exploiters!

I complained to the One above "I know it's the holidays but I just can't seem to wake up in the morning to go jogging."
He said...evening loh....
I replied "Lazy la...but I need some exercise leh, I have not done any exercise since...errr... I can't remember...I only remember I was active in sports in Form 5"

Today I was 'forced' to wake up to teman Amma to the 'bank'...Amma brought me walking all around Bangsar Baru and Lucky Garden...wah...tired oh... 1 hour of full walking...but I like accompanying people :)
then I was allowed to go home and rest (lunch) :P
About late afternoon Amma called me again, once again we walked the whole Bangsar Baru and Lucky Garden but a shorter one by 15 minutes. This time the outing was for me to have duplicate keys as I lost my house keys.

BTW: Yeah, it's the holidays, why isn't Hilda going out or stuffs like that? It's because I lost my house keys. No, I'm not grounded, it's just my principle that Tommy(my elder bro) brainwashed into me. "NO KEY DON'T GO OUT!"

After Amma went back to her house, I went back to test the keys. My room key worked, the house door key worked but the grill gate key was NOT working. It could go in but cannot turn.
I walked back to Lucky Garden and told the men there the key is faulty. He cut the key more and handed it back. I walked back home.
The key still couldn't work. Off I went to Lucky Garden again and walked back home again.
The key still was not usable. I walked again to Lucky Garden and this time the Boss cut a new key and gave it to me...walked back home.
The key was half the worth only... I could not double lock the grill gate and I could not open the grill gate from outside the house...haiz. I didn't want to go back. I give up...
Well, at least the key can single lock and open from inside...just have to put my hand into the grill n open from inside!

Wow, that was really a lot of walking for 1 day...I wonder how many Kilometers did I cover today?

Not only that, today I was commissioned to be a Ah Long..haha
My mum's customer suppose to come and pay(Langsaikan Hutang) yesterday but she did not come, So my mum sent ME to go to her customer's house and claim the payment.
JLN TERASEK 2, quite a big house with 4 cars...
"Rm 376...Pay up, or I shall pour paint, I mean GLUE on your house...evil laugh"
Nah, I didn't do that la, I'm a kind person...because the customer paid up I gave a discount of Rm6...LOL
NO la, she called my mum and was trying to exploit my mum...horrible person I tell you!
Dah lah, order expensive and complicated stuffs then wanna cheat my mom of Rm6, my mom so good already charge you so cheap. If you did business with my father, he will be charging a BOMB. My Mum as usual just let the customers exploit her...Why so kind and soft hearted?
If the customer paid in cash, I would HaLaLkan the Rm6 la...she paid in cheque.

These rich malay ladies are always the type that exploit and take advantage, give problem and stress to my mum. They are one of the cause of her health problem. Especially the ones with titles(gelaran). They keep calling even after confirming, keep rushing my mum, delay their payment and other stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment