Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Grocery Shopping

Guess what I did today! Shopping...that's what I did today...haha. grocery shopping la.
Amma had to stay home to jaga Tinker Bell(yes, a new addition! Wira's cousin)
so I was sent on a mission...kinda like the movie "Pacifier" where Vin Diesel had to take care of children, I was sent to shop while watching over Snow White(12 yrs), Robin Hood(-+9 yrs)and Tom Thumb(5 yrs).
First I told them the ground rules.
rule number 1: Walk Fast...FAST FAST FAST..it's going to rain!
#2: We're not taking taxi there or taxi back...it's exercise day today!
#3: You either follow my instructions or GO BACK HOME!
haha..quite mean yah?

We walked in a pretty good pace..
Oh ya, another rule: Don't CROSS till I say Cross!
I gave them route choices la. Straight & short but Hot or long & cooling.
They choose the long and cooling...
When we reached TMC, I gave options: Stay outside or follow me.
They said, "Follow!"...I brought them to the sections then I assign them to get the stuffs...but for the softener and bleach part-->the usual 1 Amma use was not there so I had to choose between 3 other types but of the same brand..."KIDS, come here and choose." (So if I buy wrongly, not my fault..muahaha. *evil grin*)
"OK, we got everything we need. Now since you all were such a good bunch of kids, go and get your drinks..."
Environment friendly, brought own bags so no need plastic bags...I split the things and made each one of them carry a bag. As we were walking home,
Robin said "Snow White said you make all the kids carry the bags."
Snow White, "I didn't. Robin only saying and using my name!"
(TIME for some Reverse Psychology)
Me, "OK, fine. Snow, you no need carry any bag!" Snatch bag n resume walking but faster.
Snow, "Please la, let me carry..."
We made a short pit stop then Snow quickly took the bag. This time I took Robin's bag.
Robin, "Let me carry la"
We made another short pit stop and Robin quickly took the bag.
Smiling to myself...manipulative MUN! ;P

To cut the story short, we got back to Amma's house before it rain and in efficient timing! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment