Thursday, June 11, 2009

in the Attic with Prince

Hi all, I'm here to say since the holidays are coming to the end so shall the blog not be a daily thing.
I'll be camping as I said before. It starts tomorrow morning and ends on Sunday afternoon or evening.
Today started in the evening-->3pm..haha
Sort of like I was with Prince in my attic :P
I had a conversation with Prince yesterday till about 3 am and then reflected on what was shared and finally slept at 5.30am.
Prince asked me a question, "Can you imagine life if we were still in Amma's house?"
Now I have never thought of that question before but it really is a good question.
I cannot imagine it, I tried all my best to imagine...here's the best I could come out with.
I will DEFINITELY not be the person I am now and things or Life would NOT BE THE SAME.
there would be persecution...everything would be blamed on CHURCH. I might have stop Church. I may not be baptised nor will I go for RBS nor would I be writing letters to people :)
But on the bright side, I would be definitely be getting better grades..LOL

Actually, come to think about it.
Only after I left Amma's house was I in the phase of finding my God. I mean church was no longer a building or a club, instead church is a people. Besides that, God was no longer a far away being. Religion was no longer a ritual but it was a close relationship with God. I guess I would have never known God even though I went to church if I was still in Amma's house.

"Till by faith I met HIM face to face
And I felt the wonder of HIS grace
Then I knew that HE was more
Than just a GOD who didn't care
Who lived away out there, and
Now He walks beside me day by day
Ever watching over me lest I stray
Helping me to find that narrow way
HE's everything to me."
RALPH CARMICHAEL


Oh ya..the other blog is where there lies the tags...too many tags from Fb...err, when I free I do la. You can click on "About Me"... the other blog is Mun's garble...montester.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment