Monday, June 8, 2009

Finding and found!

Oh, Mun Yoke is out mamak-ing! :)

I'll be camping on Thursday to Sunday...government organized...Kem Biro Tata Negara(BTN) at Perak, 11th-14th June 2009, form 6 students only, dorms.
I know that 2 schools are involved but the other school might not come as we have to go to Perak by ourselves. For my school, it is compulsory for the Upper 6 Students...

I placed my wallet somewhere when I was in a rush a few days ago and totally forgot about it till after a few days. Then yesterday I realised that I am not having my wallet with me. So the frantic search began and the usual places was ransacked about 30 mins. I found some misplaced stuffs of mine but not my wallet. The "lost" house keys and the "lost" geometrical set.(too late exams over d. Borrowed friends) I gave up and went to God in prayer telling HIM that my original IC is in my wallet and I don't know what to do. After that I went back to usual stuffs I do. A voice inside my head was whispering "It's infront of you, go, get it!" It got louder and louder. Curiousity got me up on my feet...Oh, Yay, I found it! :) Behind the television...haha.
Thank You God =) I love you!

Sorry Mabel...But I am really positive I did link yours cause I remember typing your name la...
I guess I did not save...OK now it's there ;)

1 comment:

  1. haha no problem...wah thank God that you found your wallet! haha...

    ReplyDelete