Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome to my Attic!

welcome to my attic!

I just set up my blog.......Yay! Erm, not too sure yet how these stuff operates but yeah, a step at a time :P

this is my non-existing attic...a place where I blab out stuffs...luahan di attic...yeaps.
FYI: Blab = Speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly

my 2 weeks school holidays are here...started yesterday...

How I spent my first day of holiday?
Nothing much during the day but Sheng and I had dinner at Mrs Teoh's house in the evening. An aunty from church whom we don't really know.
Imagine 2 young girls at family dinner(nah, we didn't really feel out of place)...Mrs Teoh was so happy and glad that Sheng and I came.
How Mrs Teoh came to know us?
Mrs Teoh attended her friend's baptism last year which happened to be Sheng and my baptism too...Mrs Teoh was touched by our testimony and after a few weeks she came to us and said she wants to be our friend...Quite a cool aunty right? She gave us each a gift and said she hopes to have dinner with us...I thought it was just a"HOPE" not a "WANT"...
We didn't expect that yesterday the "HOPE" was materialised.

They own a cat named "Miow Miow". It was really antisocial.
An antisocial cat? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having cats?
This is the same thing with people who claim to be Christ-ians-->Christ-like/belong to Christ
Wasn't Jesus' last words in Matthew a call to be a witness
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
GO= active action...moving to the fishes cause the fish won't come to you
How many of us really go? We are all antisocial, just staying in the saltshaker. Defeating our purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment