Sunday, June 28, 2009

Strengthen XD

I'm amazed with the Strength my LORD granted me...you see I slept around 4am yesterday(busy doing my Pengurusan Perniagaan assignment) and I woke up at 7.30am cause I had to be school at 8am where I played badminton with my class mates till 9am where Mr Nanda arrived. After the economy class, I spared some time lettering then off to Kids' Church. Next was packing up for tomorrow. Ok, so 3.5hours of sleep but yet I did not feel tired or sleepy...so cool la.
Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him...
I'll be right back after this short commercial.

Advertistment break:
Attention young people,
kuala lumpur baptist church, jalan alor, bukit bintang, near KFC
is having THE ADORE CONCERT.
FREE admission. 22 August 2009, Saturday. 4:30pm-10pm
4.30 till 7.30 is the concert bash-->lots of fun in games, competition, food(FREE), and freebies..too
7.30 is the concert
well,You and your Friends can just lepak there la, free food and enjoy the music...mamak must pay wan, this no need. LOL
For more info, please contact Victoria Chew at 012-377 1173
We thank you for your attention, now we resume to the babbling of Famous Hilda Hew Mun Foong
Advertisement transmission over.

Hi, and I'm back again. Did you miss me? haha.
Anyway, there's nothing much to blog today...If, you have not guessed yet, the reason of this post is for the Commercial. =P
Happy birthday Joanne Lee and Maggie Lim...both underage born on the same day, both skip PTS, both went for RBS 2007/2008...fuyoh!

No comments:

Post a Comment