Thursday, June 4, 2009

the 3

When the DBKL people first brought it in, I was so pleased and I took care of it although it wasn't my responsibility...I always go out just to see it's growth and how I could help it. I patiently waited for it to grow up each day. Today it's so big, tall and healthy. I'm so proud of it as it is now my pride. It's the tallest and the only flowering tree(government planted tree) in the whole Jalan Telawi 6...

The bountiful green leaves and beautiful pink flowers. (Not that I like pink but it's not like I can change it) I'm so happy for it that it's flowering and so tall but...with beauty comes responsibility...Its flowers are accumulating onto my house compound. Fallen flowers and dry leaves blanket the floor each day. They are covering the ground outside(the road) and the floor inside(porch). The outside of my house is looking like a mess. Burdensome! I feel like it's autumn in my place...haha. My neighbor sarcastically said to me that the government planted tree really is a "blessing to your house" *chuckle*

We are also like it in a way...as babies, our parents love and cherish us but as we grow up... They are happy and proud that we're all grown up BUT...we sometimes do not realize that our "flowering and flourishing " may cause them loads of problems and tire them. We may be a bit burdensome as well. Haiz...

Hmmm, solution anyone?
cause to chop it is not environmental friendly la...

No comments:

Post a Comment