Friday, September 4, 2009

Blur, Unaware & not Assuming things

Heys all, how are things going on for you? I hope things are going good with you all :P

oh ya...inside today's post [ ] would be my thoughts...example I almost scratched a car[that was close! ]

I'm not sure why today I was so blur and unaware and innocent and today I didn't just ASSUME things which normal people who are above 15 years old usually do.

Here's why I said the sentence above- BLUR is the whole summary of the sentence la.
Fridays is usually passing up MUET(Malaysia University English Test) Journal day, I knew that Fridays I must pass up our journals and I knew today was Friday BUT I was so blur that it didn't click in my head that today was BOTH...LOL

I made a promise with my friend Justina that "I'll go out with her on a Friday" and the Friday she chose so happened to be today...I was a bit reluctant la but a promise is a promise :) I keep my promises! We were to go for a movie at Mid Valley at 6.40pm. The outing was between Justina, me and whoever Justina wanted to bring or whoever wanted to come along--> Kee Ken and E(<--My friends also). I was there about 5.40pm cause Justina was on her way already. I was waiting when a person suddenly call me, it took me a couple of seconds then only I realised it was Cheng Jin. Wasn't that blur? He was bombarding me with questions and then I was saved by E...She arrived in time :)

E came with a friend "This is my friend, H." I hug E but no response [hmm, E memang no emotions wan]. E said she just came from college and so I asked her "You go to college with that small bag?". She answered that the bag was just the bag she brings to class, then H lifted the bags he was holding and said it's hers and bla bla bla and it was so heavy [wah, what a nice friend carrying his friends bags. Usually boys will say 'carry yourself la']. H's friends came and they went upstairs McD. H came down and told me that one of his friend says she know me [Huh? who?]. When H mention his friends name then only i realized his friend's face was someone I knew...SO blur! Then me and E sat on a table for 2 in McD while waiting for Kee Ken and Justina. H sat close to E [H's so thoughtful, he didn't want to sit in the middle cause he would be blocking the walking path]. H was talking about his new pencil box and E said she also should have bought one too [err, do boys go shopping for a pencil box? with a friend some more!]

Justina called and asked us to buy the tickets(District 9). When E and I was buying the tix, E bought 5 tix. So I asked E whether Justina was bringing another mutual friend [who is the 5th person?] E said H was the 5th person [Huh? really? your friend watching with us? I thought he just accompany you to Mid Valley]. Kee Ken and Justina was coming late because the KTM was so crowded and the traffic jam was crazy. They were at KL Sentral. They decided to take a cab...the 3 of us went into the Cinema first, we left the tix at the attenders under Justina's name. In the cinema, H sat in the middle of us, then E told him to sit at the side [of cause la, E and I should sit together mah. I'm not H's friend also]

The movie was documentary style and a lot of guns, fight, explosion and almost every 5 minutes the word "FU*K" will flow out like water. It was like as though the whole script was filled with that word. [the scriptwriter must have been angry or having hormonal imbalance]. Justina and Kee Ken arrived about 15 minutes before the movie ended! [what a terrible jam...more than 1 hour to get from KL Sentral to Mid Valley]. After movie, as all 5 of us were walking out I saw E and H holding hands [Err, do friends hold hand?]. I quietly asked Kee Ken if E and H were couples, he laugh and said he thought I already knew that! Then things begin to make more sense..haha

We walked to the food court and suddenly H and E went missing. After a few minutes we saw E alone. She said H went home...We all didn't say a proper good bye to H...LOL. After 10 minutes E went home. I had dinner with Justina and Kee Ken, we were catching up and chit-chatting la. Walked together and said our good byes. As I was walking to South Court, a figure in front of me who was walking the opposite way shouted my name "MFOONG" Then it took me a few second and I realised it was Jerome. SO blur la! anyway I took the free shuttle to Bangsar LRT and walked home. As I was walking home at the traffic light, I saw a car and in it was a girl looking at me [why is that girl looking at me?] and as the car drove by when the light turn green, the girl waved at me. I stared and after a few seconds I realise it was Carmen Tan. SO blur!


Wasn't that all so BLUR? LOL...
Well, I was too innocent and naive that I believed it was E's "friend". Actually this fact must be because of Liang and Colin Kirton and YA(Young Adults). Recently during YA in church, Liang and Colin Kirton spoke. Both of them shared about struggles as being Christian artists. One of it was people just simply ASSUME things...For example if you walk pass a bar and someone happens to see you just at the moment you walked pass the bar, people will automatically ASSUME that you went to a bar. OR if people see you with a girl, they will ASSUME that it's your special girlfriend. People don't ask you the truth anymore, they believe what they see and assume!

To me, it's normal for a boy and a girl to be best friends or childhood friends.
To me, the word Boyfriend just means a friend who is a boy and a Girlfriend means a friend who is a girl. BUT the word Special Bf or Gf means couples la...where there is attraction and so on...
So, yeah! :)

For me, today's outing was not about watching a movie. To me, the main aim was to spend time with my friends. I didn't care what we did, all I cared was the fellowship.
So, I was always looking out for Justina and Kee Ken during the movie. And I really, sincerely, truly appreciate the fact the Justina and Kee Ken still came to Mid Valley...They persevered and did not give up nor go home because of the transportation problem they faced 0.o

KTM sucks, Traffic jam sucks, Malaysian transportation SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment