Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bye Ran! Btw yesterday was nice day :)


Oh ya, Ranjini is flying off to India today to further her studies...Bye Ran, see u when I see you, That's when I see you.

Yesterday was a really nice day and I really enjoyed it a lot.
The day started with helping out at the (Royal Selangor Club)RSC's Junior programme.
started yesterday and every Saturday till Christmas. 11.30am-1pm.

Over 120 children between 5-16 years old running with mini rugby balls all around the field.
The girls are called chihuahuas and are potential Dingoes(women Rugby)
Among them are orphans and under privilege children from a charity home called Rumah Hope.

Free jerseys and training kit and fees paid for under the "Play For Kids" programme started by Joe Dolcetti. They get free pizza after training ^^

Then was super fun gym time and then I went to church for "WE ARE SOLDIERS" drama.

I really get excited about rugby la...I can't wait to actually play a game. First I need to learn the rules and basics :P

P/S: I don't know if there's something wrong with my computer or something wrong with my mouse...So, don't be surprised if I suddenly MIA in the Blogger sphere for a period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment