Wednesday, September 23, 2009

report 4 Mon and Tues Raya.


Well, my Monday went with sleeping at 3am and getting up at 8am.
We went to the waterfall at Sungai Tua. It was fun! :)

Tuesday pula, we sent Grace Chang off to UK. Kaushal pick me up at 6am...whoa, so early! The gang that sent Grace off was Brian Chin, Shu Ming, Kaushal, Rayna, 3guna and me...Grace belanja-ed us McD. :P
I learnt one thing about myself, I don't like coffee. LOL, my mouth still smells of coffee or that's what I think ;D

Bye Grace! we'll Miss you loads...

In the Evening, There was Yumcha session with my siblings...then my mom sent me for rugby practise but it was way to early so we drove to Pusat Sains Negara and parked there.
We saw a mini garden of Dinosours and a hidden "mini playground"...my siblings and me and my mom took pictures and played there.

Haha, it felt like I was back in the past-->childhood. We are all 18 years and above but today it felt like as though we were back in our childhood. Small children playing and taking photos, joking, talking, laughing, and we owned the whole "park" to our self! Woohoo!

Then I went for rugby practise and we trained with the guys...passing, fall down, blow over..."Frenchie" and "Carrot"...haha. My first practise with Feli and Baby...LOL

Mun Yoke and Mun Yee went off today evening. Mun Yoke is going for 3 of her friend's weddings all over Malaysia, and Mun Yee back to Sabah I guess. Mun Yee's friend, Marcus got married this week too. Wow, it's the wedding season or should I say wedding week?

The day ended with playing chor dai dee with Tommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment