Monday, September 21, 2009

Sat and Sun of raya Hols

ok, now onto my report of the holiday so far.

Saturday's dodge ball n Frisbee was canceled due to the horrible weather. Gym was not on because of Raya! But anyway, My family left to Ipoh at 6pm. At 6.30pm, I walked to the LRT Bangsar in the rain...7pm only reach. Took Lrt to Taman Bahagia and saw Ben Phua .Jon Lim and Nigel fetch us to Nigel's house for the RBS BBQ Reunion. It was really nice day. It was really so nice to see a lot of my RBS friends la. Colin Kirton was there.
We had a time of communion sharing and prayer in smaller groups. It was a fun time. We also watched the RBS Grad nite video..haha.

I tumpang Jon Lee's car to Rach's house...we missed a lot of turning and we got lost...haha, fun la. Reached at 1 am...LOL

Rach slept later than me...Sunday Morning went to Melawati Gospel Center. First to the Chinese Section for worship time and for Lord's Table. After that we went down for English section cause I couldn't understand the Chinese sermon..hehe. Met Veron! :)

I felt offended by the way the speaker(Simon Yap) spoke...like as though woman are for sale...However, I did learn a bit from his preaching. So, after the preaching, I went to talk to him face-to-face about some part of Scriptures that didn't match my understanding. I really learnt a few things from speaking to him face-to-face la. Interesting :D

Then we went upstairs to the Chinese section again...It was Chinese youth time la, but they spoke in english (I dono was it bcoz I was there of Bcoz they memang speak in English during their thingi)

Makan with Rach's Family...funny siblings, LOL. SO manja..haha. Then we went back to their house. It was some sort of gotong-royong day...was interesting watching them.

In the evening, I played card games with Ben till dinner time...Then dinner and normal life resumes....bla bla bla.

time to go back:
Rachel's dad asked me to stay over, Rach's bro(Ben) and Rach's mom said "see you soon"...LOL, I like the word SOON. Anyway, mummy asked me to come home la. She said she'll pick me up in LRT Bangsar. So, I took the LRT Wangsa Maju to Lrt Bangsar.

When I reached KL Sentral, I called my mom 3 times but no one was picking up the phone, even when I reached Bangsar, she didn't pick up...the phone rang until voice message la, So my phone credit also finish. I even called my eldest sister but she didn't pick up.
I walk home la...Phone no credit. My house only 20 minutes walk ma, only 2000 steps mar, only 1.4km away from the LRT Bangsar mah. Not raining also, plus, I need some exercise...haha.

when I reached home, My mom was watching TV... (o.O)
Later on, My mom and my sis and my bro went to watch a movie. Leaving me home alone! If you know you're going to watch a movie and exclude me, why did you even want me to come home then? Just to make me Home Alone again? Just to make me feel "Left Out"? If you want to go out for a movie which you are not going to invite me and you know I'm going to be home alone--->could you be more compassionate by not letting me know?
You purposely want me to be home alone and feel Left out! (;C)

OK, maybe I'm over-reacting...maybe, I'm too emotional now...

No comments:

Post a Comment