Monday, September 28, 2009

no mouse la :'(

ok la, it's official~ The mouse died on me. Now my fingers are exercising and soon the Tab button will be exhausted. Haha.

Today the rugby practice was done at "Padang Utara"...haiyo, all I was told was that "Padang Utara" is near Amcorp Mall and A&W. So I thought it was the field beside A&W and infront of Amcorp Mall la...haiz. I reached that field at 6pm but there was no one there...Then I asked a few people if the field was Padang Utara...A few said yes!

I was puzzled and confused la. What, Don't tell me everyone is 20 minutes late. There must be something wrong. I tried to call coach Haflil and I also tried calling Hideko's phone. NO answer-->means they were already training la...

Once again, I ask a few others if there is another field nearby, the people said "got lakes la...I don't think there's a field"
I knew that "Padang Astaka" is quite a distance from that place but I was thinking "It cannot be Padang Astaka la, I knew that it was stated in the email and in the SMS clearly "Padang Utara".
I called coach Wally, he said it's not the field next to A&W...I'm far away from Padang Utara.

One of the man there came to me and ask me where I wanna go cause I look lost and I was standing there for almost 30 minutes already! The man called his MBPJ contractor friend and asked about Padang Utara. Then he offered me a lift.
In his car, he said "Chinese must help Chinese" and he told me it is a very dangerous thing I did, The world is not as good as it was before. I should not be so naive and trusting. He made me make a promise that I won't come out alone looking for a place. If I wanna go out, must be with someone...

Rupa-rupanya Padang Utara is Padang Astaka...hahahahahahaha.

NO mouse la. Everything super slow and really hope I can do what I wanna do...Trial and error but with loads of frustration. Might be lost from the internet soon? Maybe.

Oh ya, There's training daily because we are facing Singapore's National Women Rugby team on Saturday :P Woohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment