Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My first contact Rugby 7's game->Judy's farewell game


Woah, you know what happened today?
It was my worst and best day...haha, but it ended superbly so it's overall a nice day :) Yay!

worst because I did horribly bad, I think the best I can get is 20% for Pengajian Perniagaan.

Best because
1) today is the last day of the trials exams...Merdeka!
2) today is the first day that I played a real contact Rugby game...7s a side.
Woah, it was super fun la...
Btw: it was Judy's farewell game, Thanks JUDY! :) For my first experience in this contact RUGBY 7s a side and for sending me home...

Coach put me as a "Winger", I'm not sure what it meant but the instruction given to me by my fellow team mate was stand behind the ball, get it and run and play at the side.

I was in the Black Jersey group with Hideko as the captain. Judy was the Yellow Jersey group captain.

The game was basically passing behind, getting the ball and running..hehe. What more can I ask for?

The first half started with Blacks leading with 2 touchdown while the Yellow was not far behind with 1 touchdown. It was 7 minutes a half and I was out of breath.
The Second half ended with Yellows catching up and beat us with another 2 touchdowns.
so in the end of the day, The Yellows won by 3-2 ;P

Looks like my Stamina is not as good as it used to be. Woah, I really respect our Women Rugby Team Captain-->Wei
Her stamina was super and she is really fast. Woah, I want to be like her...Yuan Yu Fang is still my Malaysian athletic rolemodel and Nicol Ann David is still my overall Malaysian Athlete, but Wei is a closer rolemodel which is much more reachable. With enough training and discipline, I'll build my stamina and be able to run as fast as Wei. XD
Add OIL, Mun Foong!

Captain Wei scored a hat trick and I like the way she scored, So super la...Whoa, I look up to Wei la.

It's been a long time since I respected someone this way...previously was Iphin Rangson(all rounder, super Athletic and super in Academic), but turns out I was better runner...there's still respect but not as high as it was.

I scored 2 touchdown but it was pure luck. I also carried a player..fuyoh! so FUN la! But I kena elbow on my shoulders..haha
Tiara tackled me...that was funny la.

I really enjoy Rugby...I'm floating in CLoud 9 now..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment