Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dingoes vs SRC

Game Game Game today. Coach Jef brought me to Garden International School, around Mont Kiara...the Dingoes warm up and practice moves.

Game started. First half we were leading 7-5. Second half we lost, and therefore my team losing the game with the overall score of 10-7. Singapore Recreational Club(SRC) won loh.

Somehow i didn't feel like the game was 40 minutes per half at all, I played both halves.
But on my first time playing a 15s game last year, I was crazy tired on the first half itself.

I'm so stupid, i miss 2 Crucial Balls.
1. Nobody guarding me, Captain Wei pass the ball to me but I wasn't looking and then SRC stole the ball :(

2. BiBi kick the ball to my side and it was my responsibility to chase after to ball, but I was a bit too slow and the opponent got the ball. Actually if I push a bit more and ran a bit faster and caught the ball, I could have scored a try!

Today I got my Dingo Sarong...My tail was burnt...Unvirgin tail already :'(
It's a black and white Sarong with a tail sewn behind...The TAIL is like a "AMANAH" thingi, where u hav to jaga ur tail from being burnt or torn out by other people including your coach and team members. Your team members will try to burn your tail...haha, and when the tail is damaged, it's called an unvirgin tail...LOL

First day only and the tail became unvirgin....LoL. I really didn't expect anyone to burn the tails so early...haha. Coach Jef's tail also got burnt today...hehe.

Overall it was a fun day. Ok wan la.

James sent me home. He tried to speak Malay a lot...Good effort la. btw, James is a mat salleh, got accent wan...so his BM quite baku la.
Will post some pics on the blog when Dingoes post it up on FB...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment